A mask must be worn in the public areas of the North Estonia Medical Centre12.04.2022
In the public areas of the North Estonia Medical Centre (e.g. lobby, corridors, general areas of departments), the requirement to wear a mask is still in place to maintain a safe treatment and work environment for both patients and staff.
- The mask must cover the mouth and nose; it must not be under the chin or hanging on one ear.
- You must disinfect your hands before removing the mask from the package.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- Medical masks can be worn for up to two hours.
- If the mask gets wet or comes in contact with secretions, it must be replaced immediately.
- Medical masks are intended for one-time use and you must always disinfect your hands before removing it.
- A cloth mask does not replace a medical mask!
Masks are available at all entrances.